- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1958 Chevrolet Bel Air Impala Sierra Gold Metallic with Cream Top Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.75, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- The 1958 Chevy® Bel Air® was redesigned from the previous year. Overall, it became a larger more luxurious vehicle dropped lower to the ground and widened for a strong horizontal stance. It also became much more powerful with the first-ever production Chevrolet® Big Block 348ci V8 appearing on the option list! The top-of-the-line Bel Air® gave rise to a new name destined for greatness—the Impala™. The Bel Air® Impala™ option was only available in a hardtop or convertible. A few styling features included an Impala™ script and flag emblems placed proudly in the side cove, nonfunctional chrome-plated scoops near the rear wheel wells, and the three circular tail lights. Painted in factory-matched Sierra Gold paint, Auto World has even replicated the luxurious Continental kit with the extended rear bumper and covered spare tire!
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X